According to professionals in the field of event technology, it is accelerating the pace of technological change with the emergence of thousands of ideas, applications and innovations designed to help meeting planners, exhibitors and participants space to do their work way more effective.
Some technology trends starred in 2016:
- Augmented reality and virtual reality will experience a boom in exhibitions and events.
- Mobile applications for events will evolve to become its own right in multifunctional intelligence platforms and data analysis.
- The second screen technology and other tools of participation phones will become more commonplace.
- Images and videos will dominate the channels of social media at events.
- Internet of Things (IOT) will stay connected to the people and objects so unprecedented in the events.
- The BLE technology and geo-fences continue to evolve and will be used increasingly in the events.
- The wearable (smart watches, smart bracelets, etc) will be increasingly in trade shows and events.
The intelligence of events will be the next big step!
For more information: